maanantai 21. heinäkuuta 2014

And everything you've ever been dreaming of is there

I don't know why / It takes me so that long to get things done / It's like to get into a room but I can't find the way out / And I start feeling down, down


I don't know why / I sometimes find it so hard to believe / What the world really needs is almost next to me / And I still keep searching, keep searching


When everything you've ever been looking for is there / Right in front you, right in front of you / And everything you've ever been dreaming of is there / Right in front of you, right in front of you / It's now, oh / Or it might be never, might be never / And everything you've ever been dreaming of is there / Right in front of you, right in front of you


I'm not sure why / I can be so afraid to say goodbye / To the person I used to be when I was a child / Oh, though I know it's right 


I'm not sure why / I sometimes find it so hard to let go / But the things I prevent them from moving along / And I'm stuck with suspicions

When everything you've ever been looking for is there / Right in front you, right in front of you / And everything you've ever been dreaming of is there / Right in front of you, right in front of you / It's now, oh / Or it might be never, might be never / And everything you've ever been dreaming of is there / Right in front of you, right in front of you

Anna Abreu: Right in front of you

Koska kesä. Heinäkuun loppu. Ikävä. Jäätelöpömppis .Kavereiden nimpparit (onnea murut!<3). Syksyn odottaminen vs hetkessä eläminen. Kiusaantunut olo kameran edessä. Ilosaarirockin fiilistely. Ne pienet onnen hippuset. 


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti